New CAS Issuing Policy
Highly Trusted Sponsor (HTS) status is essential for Bellerbys College and one of the main criteria against which we are judged is the Visa Refusal Rate.
Accordingly, we will now be implementing a limit on the number of CAS’s issued to an individual student with regards to Visa Refusals and attempts at applying for a visa.
With immediate effect, the following CAS issuing policies will be implemented for all students.
Visa Refusal Policy – 2 CAS Maximum.
- Maximum 2 CAS limit for visa applications.
- Any student receiving a visa refusal for their visa application must explain why they received the refusal and justify the reasons for being issued a 2nd CAS.
- The Principal will have the final decision for issuing the 2nd CAS.
- We reserve the right not to issue a 2nd CAS for any subsequent visa applications if no explanation or justification is offered or the reasons for the refusal are deemed avoidable or because of improper actions.
- If 2nd CAS is issued then all first years fees must be paid in full (i.e. all outstanding first year fees) prior to issuing of 2nd CAS.
- This is applicable for students wishing to apply for the same intake or defer as well as students already in UK.
- There is no limit to the number of successful CAS’s a student may have on which the student studies (i.e. no limit for students extending their visa or progressing if all visa applications are successful).
- Any visa refusals issued incorrectly by the UKBA are not counted under this policy. Once the refusal is proved to have been issued incorrectly then an Administrative Review should be submitted accordingly.